My New Lazair III

My New Lazair III

Friday, July 13, 2012

A Lifetime Doesn’t Seem Like Enough

While it is never my intention to use this forum as a vehicle to air out my personal life, I have noticed 5 months have gone by since my last post and there have been a small but steady stream of people repeatedly visiting the site from all over the world. This indicates there is some number of folks still interested in my little slice of heaven. So to those watching I have not been slacking off. Between February 27 and April 6 I lost 3 very important members of my family (Grandmother, Mother, and Father) all two weeks apart like clockwork. And although their deaths were not related; one has to wonder, given their life stories, if their fates were not somehow connected. But that is a story for another time. 


As you may imagine these events have taken a heavy toll emotionally and spiritually, and honestly I just haven’t had the gumption to work on the Lazair project lately. But it is time to put that behind me and get going once again. While I don’t have anything noteworthy to post just yet, I wanted to take a moment and thank those folks all over the globe that have checked in to see if something new had been put up. The steady tick of the visit counter has inspired me and warmed my heart to know that there are a few people in the world that would still be interested in what I am doing even after months of silence, and to those people I say thank you. 

More to come very soon,
Gene